We have a simple process that helps you (and us) determine if we are a good fit to work together.
Here is what you need to know about the process:
- There is no cost or obligation. You will know exactly how we can help you before you pay us a single penny.
- If we are not a good fit for each other, we will recommend a great alternative for you.
- The very first step is a complimentary 15-minute call with our team.
what to expect
For people who are a great fit for our firm, there is no cost or obligation from chatting with us about working together. You will know exactly how we can help you before you pay us a single penny.
STEP 1: Free 15-minute phone call with our team
A quick 15-minute call with give us both a chance to make sure our expertise matches your needs.
If we aren’t a great firm to help you, we will happily refer you to another firm or resource we believe will be a better fit.
Ready to schedule your free 15-minute call? Go here.
STEP 2: First Meeting
If we determine on our 15-minute call we are a great fit for each other, the next step will be for us to have a longer, more detailed discussion about your financial needs.
You can meet us in person at our Austin office or virtually via the web.
During this one hour meeting will we get crystal clear on your goals, concerns and unique financial situation.
There is no cost for this meeting with us. If we decide it is a good fit, we will review our paperwork, schedule our second meeting, and begin the financial planning process!
If you decide we are not a good fit, we will wish you all the best! We are not a hard sell and do not pressure any clients into working with us!
STEP 3: Second Meeting
Our second meeting is where we start planning and preparing for your financial future together.
During this meeting we will dive deep into your financial situation, crunch numbers and set clear goals for how you can best reach your financial goals.
You will begin to see, in dollars and cents, how our firm is going to massively improve your finances!
STEP 4: Plan Implementation
After our second in-depth meeting, we will both have homework to do.
You will be given access to a secure online financial planning portal. There will be a few tasks we need you to complete. Your online portal account will send gentle email reminders to complete the tasks we need.
Don’t worry though… we’ve been working with clients for decades! If you have any questions, we are just a simple call or email away!
STEP 5: Annual Review Meeting
Once a year, we will meet to review and update your financial plan together.
A financial plan is not a “set it and forget it.” We will work with you to make sure your financial plan is making progress, your goals are on track and everything is updated to reflect the changes that life brings!
READY TO START THE PROCESS?
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
how do i know if i'm a good fit?
We do our best work with:
Professionals who have accumulated investment and retirement assets of $500,000 or more. These assets can be in brokerage, IRA, 401(k), 403(b), options accounts, and more.
Many of our clients are tech professionals. However, we are open to working with any client who is a great fit for our firm!
how doES ARCHER make money?
We charge a small percent of the assets we manage for you. The fee varies depending on the size of your portfolio. Typically these range from .5%-1%.
HOW IS ARCHER INVESTMENT FIRM DIFFERENT?
There are four important things that separate our firm from others.
- We only take on a limited number of clients. This means you’ll always get remarkable service and extremely personalized recommendations for your finances.
- We are a 100% fully digital firm. We operate paper-free and we pay thousands of dollars per year to use industry leading technology. The world class technology we use helps us minimize your taxes, trade costs, and maintain your custom Riskalyze (™) risk target.
- We are a fiduciary. Fiduciary is a fancy word that has a simple (and important!) meaning... we don’t get paid to steer you into buying overpriced investment products you don’t want or need.
- We use our business to do good. As a registered B-Corp, we are committed to using our business for good. This certification reflects our commitment to higher standards of environmental protection, transparency and accountability.
do you only work with TecH Professionals?
Nope! A large part of our clients are tech professionals. However, we are open to working with clients in all different fields. In our first 15-minute phone call, we will be able to determine if we are a good fit to work together.
ready to get started?
The first step is for us to have a quick 15-minute call and determine if our expertise matches your needs. Schedule your call now!
NOT READY TO GET STARTED YET?
You can sign up for our email newsletter which includes great bite-sized financial planning articles and tips to help you make good decisions with your money.
You can also call us directly at 800-840-5946 if you just have a few questions for us.
Our blog may be a helpful resource for you too!