I believe in treating others how I wish to be treated. Therefore, I commit to the following fiduciary principles:
- I will always put my clients’ interests first.
- I will act with prudence and the skill, care, diligence, and good judgement of a professional.
- I will not mislead clients and will provide full and and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- I will avoid conflicts of interest.
- I will fully disclose and fairly manage, in my clients’ favor, any unavoidable conflicts of interest.
In other words, I will treat you with the honesty and integrity that you would expect from someone with whom you are entrusting your financial well-being. If this sounds like the kind of relationship you want with your advisor, contact me today to schedule a 15-minute introductory call.
- Richard Archer